2007年4月21日土曜日

Learning English

My most enjoyable language learning experience is 'Pronoun'.
When I was fiest-year student in junior high school, my class teacher was an English teacher.
He was very interesting person, and his teaching was so interesting for me.
Especially, I remember teaching of pronoun.


First, make a list.
Vertical lines were sorts of the subjects ( 私, あなた, 彼, etc) , horizontal lines were sorts of changing of pronoun (I, my, me, mine, etc).

Second, complete the list.
Then, he let us realize changing of possessive pronoun resemble each other closely ( his, hers, theirs, nami's etc).

Third, sing a song of pronoun to the rhythm.
It was like an incantation.
And we announced in front of the class room after we practiced the song over and over.
We had to recite, but we enjoyed it very much and we can say it quickly still now.


When we teach new things, we should use rhythm or do interesting activities like my teacher.
So, students come to take a positive attitude in the class and can learn easily.

2 件のコメント:

JH さんのコメント...

Micchan,
That is a great idea your teacher had. Will you try it some day as a teacher?
JH

micchan さんのコメント...

Mr.Hall,
My teacher gave me a chance to
enjoy and love English.
So, I want to be a great English teacher like him.
Moreover, I will try the activities, of course!
When I become a teacher, I'll make an effort to captivate student- hearts.