2007年5月8日火曜日

My Important Things

I am so sorry to be late the HW, because my computer was not working well.


I have three things which are important.

First is family.
My family members are powerful and have each hobbies.
Father's is recreation for children and old people, mother's is running after my younger brother to watch his baseball games, and brother's is playing baseball. He is a captain of the club.
They live freely, but they think each other so much.
Basically, one person thinks, decides and does by oneself.
But, we help when mother is busy with making dinner, we consider when brother doesn't speak.
We give indirect aid each other. I love them.

Second is a friend.
Because I like to communicate with a lot of people, I have many friends.
They have various personality, especially clear own ideas.
If I was puzzled or worried, they listened to my talk and told me some advices.
They are like my teacher in my life.

Third is experiences.
This is essential to my life, too.
When I was JHS student, I underwent great pain for me.
Those days, it was too painful.
But it is a good experience now.
So, if it happened bad occurrences, these will become good in the future, I think.

0 件のコメント: